8th July 2012
Chat reblogged from dumb on fire guy with 56 notes
- Bruce: Hello! I'm Bruce.
- Tony: And I'm Tony.
- Bruce: And we're here to tell you about the word empathy!
- Tony: Empathy! Yes, empathy!
- Bruce: Tell them about the word empathy.
- Tony: Uh.. uh...
- Bruce: What's wrong?
- Tony: Uh, you're going to laugh at this, Bruce.
- Bruce: What?
- Tony: I can't remember what empathy means!
- Bruce: Oh, that's okay. I'll tell them what empathy means.
- Tony: *sarcasticcly* Oh boy, this is soo exciting... Bruce Banner is going to tell us about empathy...
- Bruce: Empathy is being about to understand and care about someone else's feelings.
- Tony: Yeah... yeah... I don't get it.
- Bruce: Oh, uh, let me see if I can explain it better. Alright, let's say I'm just working in the lab and oh, oh! My expirement just exploded and there's shrapnel in face!
- Tony: Oh! That hurts! I hate it when that happens.
- Bruce: ...er... yeah! It hurts!
- Tony: I can imagine exactly how you feel.
- Bruce: That's it! That's empathy!
- Tony: I still don't get it.